We’ve made it through another week, friends! I swear that time has been flying lately, mostly because I’m wishing the lonely nights away, I’m sure. And the fact that I’m craving spring like crazy definitely makes time fly, too. It’s time for another Friday 5 because life has been sweeter lately – crazy, but oh-so-sweet. Today, I’m linking up with Meet at the Barre and Smidge of This for Friday Favorites & 5 on Friday!
1. Weight loss progress! I finished my first 30 days with The Babe Campaign and Isagenix, and I released 12.1 lbs and a grand total of 8 inches. Most importantly, I’m feeling more alive, and I’m looking forward to continuing this journey. This, plus Weight Watchers has been hugely transformative for me.
2. Porter turned 9 months old yesterday! This little barnacle is adorable and wonderful, but this stage has been very trying. He has a lot of separation anxiety, and sadly, his daycare provider dropped him because of it. He’ll be starting at a new one in May, and I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to manage work, working out and life with him home in the interim.
3. This shirt. Seriously…is anything more honest than this? My friend Stephanie gifted it to me, and I just love it! You can get yours here.
4. BBG…I’ve been looking for a workout routine for at home, in addition to my marathon training schedule. I need something that will make it possible to get a good workout in by myself on a daily basis, and I think that this is just the ticket. Have you tried it?
^^^ image via
5. No picture for this one, but I love being able to read my husband’s blog during his deployment. It makes me feel a lot closer to him because it’s like a stream of consciousness. I think that, as hard as this deployment is, it’s going to be really good for us. This will teach us that we can weather anything, and for that, I’m so grateful. Honey, I know you’re reading this…you’re my hero, and I love you.